Ads and Rates

Ads and Rates

4.5 Stars (4.5 / 5)

Thank you for your interest in advertising your product or service to our loyal fans. We pride ourselves on delivering the kinds of content that our fans expect. This makes them extremely passionate and loyal to our brand. We offer a chance for you to not only put your product or service in front of our passionate fans, but also be associate with our brand.

DEMOGRAPHICS

Our Facebook Fanpage fans and Website visitors are primarily vegans and vegetarians. About 85% of our visitors identify themselves that way. Of the remaining 15% of our visitors about half are people interested in becoming vegan or vegetarian, and the other half are people just curious about the vegan lifestyle in passing or are interested in specific articles we have posted that have content suitable for vegans and non-vegans.

Our Facebook Fans and Website visitors are most women between the ages of 18 and 49 years old. Our visitors are 85% female and 15% male.

The demographic information below is taken from our Facebook fan page insights.

demographics 1

The stats below are taken from Google Analytics on visitors to our website.

demographics 2

 

SITE TRAFFIC

During the last 30 days the visitor stats for our website are in the graphic below from Google Analytics.

visitors 2-21-15

We do not guarantee that you will see this level of visitors during your ad campaign period. It could be less or it could be more. I can tell you that our visitors have grown every month since we started the site. There has never been a month that had less visitors than the previous month. But for obvious reasons this isn't guaranteed.

ADVERTISING

We can quote you a price on ads for a certain period of time (ie $250 per month for placement in a specific slot)

And we can serve your ad on a per mil basis. The cost per mil varies depending on what position you want your ad to run it. It ranges from $2 per 1000 to $5 per 1000.

NOTE: If you want to do an ad campaign for 3 months, 6 months or a year I can custom quote you a better rate. Just email me and let me know.

 

If you have questions or want to get started, email me at [email protected]

I look forward to working with you!

Add Comment

Google+ css.php